Skip to main content

Welcome to AttyAid!

We provide intellectual property services including but not limited to trademark, patent, copyright, as well as IP negotiation and litigation. Our services are available in China, Philippines, Malaysia, and Myanmar. Please select a country to know more about our services.

« Back Blog Home

What should I do when I recognise that my IP rights have been violated?

Sending a cease-and-desist or demand letter to the infringer demanding that they cease and desist from using your IP rights is advisable.

Older post: Five reasons to join the first ever WIPO-IPOPHL Summer School on Intellectual Property
Newer post: What enforcement agencies are responsible for protecting IP rights in the Philippines?